Sunday 15 August 2010

Well,

I never was very good at this sort of thing. Couldn't keep a diary regularly either. I guess that's a bad thing for a writer. Anyway, I'll give it another shot.

So here we are, a year later and I still haven't submitted anything. Bad news, considering my 35th birthday is next month and I have always promised myself I would submit by 35. I'm just so damn busy-- between the monkey, the real job, the classes-- there's barely time to eat and sleep (I just painted my toenails for the first time this year!! I know!!).

Well, I am so very tempted to give this whole Harlequin Medicals Fast-Track Submission thing a go. The only problem is I haven't actually written a Medical. I do have one in the plotting stages, though. I think I'll see if I can finish the submission (cover letter, synopsis, 1-3 chapters) by the deadline (24th August). Oh God, that's like 9 days!! That'll never happen!! Oh well, I'll have to try at least. I better go get writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment